Summer 2021 Dates
General Conference: June 16-20
Vacation Church School: July 26-29
Centerplace/In-Town Reunion: August 5-8
For a full list of all scheduled events, visit our online Calendar.
New General Church Leaders
Chad and Cristin Buttery were selected to be the General Church Youth Leaders. Eric and Samantha Wilson will work closely together with them as the Assistant Youth Leaders. We appreciate their enthusiastic service to the youth of the church and thank Corwyn and Christy Mercer for their service over the past few years.
New Process for Online Giving in 2021
Starting today (January 8, 2020) the Church will have a new process for online giving. If you have donated digitally in the past, thank you for supporting the church through this method. We are ending our previous donation software subscription at the end of this month, so no more automatic withdrawals will process after January 31, 2021. Our new service is currently live on our website.
Instructions for setting up a new payment, recurring donations and creating an account will be coming shortly. This transfer of services will result in a reduced service fee charge, so more of your donations will go directly to the Church.
The past year has been a peculiar one. We saw many things that were prophesied in D&C 152 --- economic adversity, political unrest, decline in morality, and natural calamities --- and yet, we have hope. Hope in a Savior, hope that he lives again, and the knowledge that he dwells with the Father waiting to return to a righteous people.
Despite the challenges that 2020 brought, we were able to continue our missions at home and abroad, including the livestream ministry to those forced to remain in their homes. The church remained in the black, and we look forward to bringing more souls to Christ in the coming year.
To give via our website, www.theremnantchurch.com,
- Click on the yellow button on the right that says “Online Giving” or click on the “Online Donations” along our top menu bar.
- Click the Purple “Donate Now” button.
- Type in your donation amount, then elect if this will be a one-time or recurring contribution.
- Click, “Continue to Billing”
- Enter your billing information (address, phone and email)
- Select from the available drop-downs where you would like to designate your funds. Please select only one per transaction.
- Click, “Continue to Review”
- Review your payment details, complete the re-captcha and terms boxes and click Submit.
- A receipt will be emailed to you.
- After creating your first online payment, the system will automatically send you an email to create an account. If you would like to do so, this can help you keep a record of your payments all in one place, but an account is not required.
- Do I need to create an account to make a donation?
No, payments can always be made as a guest --- no login required.
- I created an account, now what?
When you visit our Paytrace site (which is where you land after you click “Donate Now” from our website), click “Log In” on the right before entering your donation info.
- Can I still make donations over the phone?
Yes, phone payments for registrations, library items, and donations will continue to be accepted during our regular business hours.
- Can I only make one-time payments?
No, recurring payments are available so you can set it and continue to donate on a regular schedule.
- What is the name of your new vendor?
Paytrace is a secure online processing site hosted by our financial institution.
- What if I want to stop my recurring payment?
- What is the fee to the church for my donation?
The church is covering the online fee for donations; however, we pay approximately 4% per transaction.
Living in the Book of Mormon - New Study Guide
Have you been looking for a new study guide? Perhaps for home study, youth group, or sunday school classes? Look no further than our new book,
These lessons were designed to take around an hour each and can be completed after one year, if doing a single lesson a week.
We pray this new study will enhance your understanding of our beloved scripture.
Resources for Religious Freedom in Public Education
"Bring Your Bible to School Day" is Thursday, October 1, 2020, but did you know you can share your faith any day of the year? Even through jewelry, mealtime prayer, artwork or free speech? Check out this guide for students in public school and university/college to guide you on what rights are protected under the Constitution regarding religious freedom.
Page 1 of 2