Dial-in Wednesday Night Prayer Meetings
While most of our branches meet in person mid-week, we also offer a dial-in 📞 option for those who may be isolated, homebound, 🚗stuck in a car at soccer practice⚽️, driving home late from work, caring for a sick loved one, etc!
Come and share your prayers and testimonies, or simply dial in and listen.
You may join the meetings for audio only on your phone, or on any smart device, such as a smart phone, tablet, iPad or computer.
➡️Online Wednesday night (7:00 PM CST) ⬅️
Please join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
☎️ You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3129 | Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
Access Code: 415-354-341
2021 Summer Series Schedule
(click to enlarge)
All Services start at 6:00 p.m. at the Gathering Place Worship Center
2820 MO-291 Frontage Road
Independence, Missouri 64057
Also live streamed on www.theremnantchurch.com
The theme for this series is:
Restoration Distinctives – The Blessings and Benefits of Understanding
Summer 2021 Dates
General Conference: June 16-20
Vacation Church School: July 26-29
Centerplace/In-Town Reunion: August 5-8
For a full list of all scheduled events, visit our online Calendar.
New General Church Leaders
Chad and Cristin Buttery were selected to be the General Church Youth Leaders. Eric and Samantha Wilson will work closely together with them as the Assistant Youth Leaders. We appreciate their enthusiastic service to the youth of the church and thank Corwyn and Christy Mercer for their service over the past few years.
New Process for Online Giving in 2021
Starting today (January 8, 2020) the Church will have a new process for online giving. If you have donated digitally in the past, thank you for supporting the church through this method. We are ending our previous donation software subscription at the end of this month, so no more automatic withdrawals will process after January 31, 2021. Our new service is currently live on our website.
Instructions for setting up a new payment, recurring donations and creating an account will be coming shortly. This transfer of services will result in a reduced service fee charge, so more of your donations will go directly to the Church.
The past year has been a peculiar one. We saw many things that were prophesied in D&C 152 --- economic adversity, political unrest, decline in morality, and natural calamities --- and yet, we have hope. Hope in a Savior, hope that he lives again, and the knowledge that he dwells with the Father waiting to return to a righteous people.
Despite the challenges that 2020 brought, we were able to continue our missions at home and abroad, including the livestream ministry to those forced to remain in their homes. The church remained in the black, and we look forward to bringing more souls to Christ in the coming year.
To give via our website, www.theremnantchurch.com,
- Click on the yellow button on the right that says “Online Giving” or click on the “Online Donations” along our top menu bar.
- Click the Purple “Donate Now” button.
- Type in your donation amount, then elect if this will be a one-time or recurring contribution.
- Click, “Continue to Billing”
- Enter your billing information (address, phone and email)
- Select from the available drop-downs where you would like to designate your funds. Please select only one per transaction.
- Click, “Continue to Review”
- Review your payment details, complete the re-captcha and terms boxes and click Submit.
- A receipt will be emailed to you.
- After creating your first online payment, the system will automatically send you an email to create an account. If you would like to do so, this can help you keep a record of your payments all in one place, but an account is not required.
- Do I need to create an account to make a donation?
No, payments can always be made as a guest --- no login required.
- I created an account, now what?
When you visit our Paytrace site (which is where you land after you click “Donate Now” from our website), click “Log In” on the right before entering your donation info.
- Can I still make donations over the phone?
Yes, phone payments for registrations, library items, and donations will continue to be accepted during our regular business hours.
- Can I only make one-time payments?
No, recurring payments are available so you can set it and continue to donate on a regular schedule.
- What is the name of your new vendor?
Paytrace is a secure online processing site hosted by our financial institution.
- What if I want to stop my recurring payment?
- What is the fee to the church for my donation?
The church is covering the online fee for donations; however, we pay approximately 4% per transaction.
Page 1 of 2